Making a Complaint

The Refugee Minor Program welcomes any feedback about our service to children, young people and carers.

It is also your right to make a complaint if you are not satisfied with the service.

In the first instance, please try and speak directly with your case manager. If the issue is not resolved contact their team leader. If you are still dissatisfied, you may discuss your complaint with the manager of the program. After this you may consider making a formal complaint.

How to make a formal complaint

You are encouraged to discuss your complaint with the staff member or case worker involved. If your complaint can't be resolved, contact your case worker's manager.

Complaints can be made over the phone or in writing:

Phone: 03 8608 5700
Address: Level 20, 570 Bourke St  Melbourne 3000

For further information

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.