How to make a complaint in Hmong (Refugee Minor Program)

The Refugee Minor Program welcomes feedback about our service.

It is your right to make a complaint if you are not satisfied with the service.

How to make a formal complaint

You are encouraged to discuss your complaint with the staff member or case worker involved. If your complaint cannot be resolved, contact your case worker’s manager.

Complaints can be made over the phone or in writing:

Phone: 03 8608 5700

Address: Level 20, 570 Bourke St Melbourne 3000

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.