Victorian Housing Register guide

The Victorian Housing Register Guide will help you complete your application for social housing.

If you need more help to fill in the application, you could ask a community service organisation, family member or friend to help you.

Your local office can tell you about community service organisations that can help, or arrange an interpreter to help you.


Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.