Move Out

Where the relocation of a tenant is necessary to enable the redevelopment to occur, the Department of Health & Human Services attempts to match housing to the tenant's requirements.

The tenant may be provided with either 'interim relocation housing' (temporary accommodation pending the tenant's return to the redeveloped housing) or 'permanent relocation housing' provided to a household that is not returning to a redeveloped site.

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.