Individual Support Package guidelines and information
Individual support package guidelines
These guidelines provide information for regional and disability service provider staff involved in the development, assessment, approval and implementation of individual support packages.
The guidelines, practice advice and information sheets have been updated with effect from June 2014.
The guidelines will continue to be reviewed and updated as required to incorporate updated information.
Practice advice and information sheets
The practice advice and information sheets are available as separate documents, to enable required updating from time-to-time.
- Individual support package guidelines information sheets
- Individual support package guidelines practice advice
- Individual Support Packages
- Individual Support Package Guidelines Information Sheets
- Individual Support Package Guidelines Practice Advice
- Individual Support Package FAQ
- Individual Support Package Handbook
- Feedback form for the Individual Support Package Guidelines
- Disability Support Register application review process ready reckoner