Water and Sewerage Concession - application form

If you are a concession card holder, you may use this form to apply for a concession to your water and sewerage charges.

The application form may be downloaded below:

Contact information

Department of Human Services
GPO Box 4057
Melbourne Vic 3001

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.