Public housing - temporary absence

If you are going to be away from your public housing home for more than six weeks, you will need to contact your local office to let them know. We'd still like to hear from you even if you will be away for less than six weeks, so we know who to contact in your absence should the need arise.

You will need to complete the application form below and return it to your housing services officer.

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.