Municipal Rates Concession EDA and POW - application form

If you hold a Veterans' Affairs Gold Card given for Extreme Disablement Adjustment (EDA) or Prisoners of War (POW) Gold Card you can use this form to apply for a Municipal Rates Concession.

You may download the application form below:

Contact information

Department of Human Services
GPO Box 4057
Melbourne Vic 3001

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.