Municipal Rates Concession - application form

If you hold a Pensioner Concession Card or a Veterans' Affairs Gold Card given for Totally and Permanently Incapacitated (TPI) or War Widow you can use the application form at the bottom of the page to claim the Municipal Rates Concession.

If you hold a Veterans' Affairs Gold Card given for Extreme Disablement Adjustment (EDA) or Prisoner of War (POW) please complete the EDA and POW application here:

You may download the form below:

Contact information

Department of Health & Human Services
GPO Box 4057
Melbourne Vic 3001

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.