Disability residential notice of intention to vacate

A CRU resident may wish to leave the CRU for any reason (for example, their family is moving interstate and they wish to go with them). In this situation, the resident or their guardian or administrator may give the disability service provider a Notice of intention to vacate by resident (Section 80).

The minimum notice requirements under this section are that it must be given in writing and specify the date on which the resident intends to vacate their room.

The resident may withdraw this notice at any time before they vacate the room. Withdrawal advice must be in writing.


Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.