Strengthening Human Rights in Disability Services - free forums
Human rights are the foundation on which the shift to self-directed approaches is built. For disability service providers, the challenge is to build human rights into the heart of service provision.
National Disability Services Victoria has been engaged by the Disability Services Division to deliver a series of forums that will grapple with how human rights play out in day-to-day practice, and explore how human rights principles can be embedded into service delivery.
Community service organisations are encouraged to participate in these forums:
- Benalla: Wednesday, 14 March
- Moorabbin: Monday, 19 March
- Colac: Wednesday, 21 March
- Ballarat: Wednesday, 28 March
- Traralgon: Wednesday, 18 April
- Nunawading: Wednesday, 9 May
- Bendigo: Wednesday, 16 May
- Broadmeadows: Wednesday, 23 May
For more information on the forums and to RSVP, please contact Silvana Trajkovska, firstname.lastname@example.org