Migrant Resource Centres: Metropolitan Victoria
- Southern Migrant Resource Centre [external link - opens in a new window]
Provides services to all migrants and refugees living in the south eastern region of Melbourne, covering the local government areas of City of Greater Dandenong, City of Casey and Shire of Cardinia and surrounding areas.
- Phoenix Westgate Migrant Resource Centre [external link - opens in a new window]
Specialist service delivery agency for people of diverse ethnic, cultural and linguistic backgrounds living in the then Altona, Williamstown and Werribee Local Government Areas.
- Spectrum Migrant Resource Centre [external link - opens in a new window]
Settlement services for migrants and refugees. Formally known as Northern Migrant Resource Centre.
- Migrant Information Centre (Eastern Melbourne) [external link - opens in a new window]
Provides a range of free and confidential services for migrants and refugees living in the local governmnent areas of Boroondara, Knox, Manningham, Maroondah, Monash, Whitehorse and Yarra Ranges.
- New Hope Foundation [external link - opens in a new window]
Provide settlement, welfare, advocacy and individual support and referral services for migrants, refugees and culturally and linguistically diverse clients. Formerly known as South Central Region Migrant Resource Centre.
- Migrant Resource Centre North West Region [external link - opens in a new window]
Assists clients and community groups to improve their ability to access participation in the life of the Australian Community while respecting and supporting people to maintain their individual culture and heritage. Provides settlement services in the cities of Brimbank, Hume, Moonee Valley, Maribyrnong, Hobsons Bay and the Shire of Melton. Aged and Disability services operate across the North Western Region of Melbourne.