Flexible Funding Arrangements
In 2010, the departments implemented flexible funding arrangements for Aboriginal organisations. This allows organisations to adapt recurrent funding (by type and volume) to further meet the needs of their community.
Two different funding models have been developed in line with each department’s requirements:
- Department of Human Services Flexible Funding Model (2011 – 2012)
- Department of Health Block Funding Model
Department of Human Services
- Department of Human Services flexible funding model departmental guidelines 2011-2012 [Word, 141.5 KB - opens in a new window]Guidelines for the implementation of flexible funding models in Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations.
- Department of Human Services Services Flexible Funding Model Information Sheet [Word, 155.0 KB - opens in a new window]Information sheet for Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations on Simplifying Funding Initiative.
- Simplifying funding planning template - Youth Justice [Word, 117.0 KB - opens in a new window]Simplifying funding planning template for Youth Justice.
- Simplifing funding planning template for Children, Youth and Families [Word, 129.5 KB - opens in a new window]Simplifying funding planning template for Children Youth and Families division.
Department of Health
- Department of health block funding guidelines [Word, 221.0 KB - opens in a new window]Block funding guidelines - Department of Health.
- Department of Health block funding guidelines - Aboriginal community controlled health organisations information sheet [Word, 218.0 KB - opens in a new window]Information sheet for Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations on the Department of Health block funding model.