Funded Agency Channel
The Funded Agency Channel (FAC) is a website that supports the partnership relationship between the Department of Health & Human Services and the Department of Education and Training (DET) and the organisations they fund.
The majority of information displayed on FAC is available to the general public. The publicly available information provides links to, and information about government, the Department of Health & Human Services, divisions and regions, as well as covering broader information to support Community Sector Organisations (both funded and non-funded) such as fleet management, workforce, procurement, funding, news and events.
The Funded Agency Channel also provides an additional secure area only accessible by registered users within funded organisations (called My Agency). My Agency provides organisation-based staff with quick and easy access to information specific to their service agreements with each department, including:
- organisation specific service agreement information for the current, future and previous financial years
- access to payment schedules, invoices and the progress of variations to agreements
- e-remittance (payment) advice relating to the service agreement
- organisation performance reports for funded activities
- departmental policies, standards and guidelines, data collections and other reporting requirements
- relevant legislation.
The Funded Agency Channel aims to operate as an inter-departmental site that objectively balances the needs of all parties, within government and externally, within our funded organisations.
Funded Agency Channel user groups include:
- organisation boards
- senior executives
- middle managers (including finance, human resources and administrative managers)
- unit and program managers with management / administrative responsibilities
- relevant departmental managers and staff in regional and divisional offices.
More information is available on the Funded Agency Channel (FAC) website.
- Service Agreement Information Kit
This kit is designed to provide organisations funded by the Department of Human Services (DHS), Department of Health (Health) and Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (DEECD) with online information about service agreements.