Getting a bond loan for private renters

If you want to rent privately in Victora, most landlords will ask you to pay a bond before you move in. A bond is a security deposit in case you damage the property.

If you can't afford to pay the bond, you may be able to borrow the money for the bond interest-free from the Department of Health & Human Services through the department's bond loan scheme.

For more information, contact your local Department of Health & Human Services office.

Download Getting a bond loan in the following languages:

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.

Service Directory

Search the site