- Home Owner & Renter Support
- Disability Financial Support
- Funding and Grants - Disability
- Carer Support
- Application Forms
The Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) and other agencies offer a variety of concessions and benefits to eligible cardholders to assist low-income Victorians with water and sewerage bills. If you have a relevant concession card, you may be eligible for one of these concessions.
Eligible concession cards
- Water and Sewerage Concession
The water and sewerage concession provides a 50 per cent discount off water and sewerage charges up to an annual maximum.
- Non-Mains Water Concession
The Non-Mains Water Concession assists cardholders who are not connected to mains water with the costs of purchasing non-mains water for domestic usage, for example, when buying carted water for rainwater tanks, or buying water via a billing agent or water cooperative.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I get a concession on my water bill?
- How much can I claim on non-mains water bill?
- I don't have a receipt, can I still claim?
- I have a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card, do I qualify for the Carted Water and Non-Mains Water concession?
- Is the non-mains water concession available on my holiday home?
- Non-mains water - I can't pay my bill?
- Water - frequently asked questions
- When will I receive my non-mains water concession?
- Where do I send my form to apply for the non-mains water concession?