Applying for Documents & Records

Access personal and family information about Wardship and Adoption, and counselling to access Donor Conception in Victoria. Access to other records held by DHS through Freedom of Information.

Freedom of information

Access documents held by the Department of Human Services through Freedom of Information.

Ward, Adoption and Donor Conception Records

We can help you access personal and family information, records and support about past wardship and adoption, and provide counselling to access Donor Conception records in Victoria.

Service Directory

Search the site