Using water in public housing - Croatian

Everyone must contribute to the water they use.

If your home has a separate water meter, the bill from your water company will reflect how much water you have used.

If your home does not have a separate water meter, the Department of Human Services calculates a standard weekly service charge to cover the cost of the water you use. The service charge includes government concessions for water use and sewerage disposal charges.

Whether it is wet or dry in Victoria, we must still continue to use water wisely. You can make a difference everyday, by choosing simple ways to be water-wise, at home and in the garden.

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.