Making a complaint to the Department of Health & Human Services
The Department of Health & Human Services is a Victorian Government department, which provides, funds and regulates a range of services to people throughout Victoria.
The department aims to enhance and protect the health and wellbeing of all Victorians, in particular vulnerable groups and those most in need, by providing through its direct and indirect programs high quality services in a range of areas including:
- Aged Care
- Child Protection
- Youth Justice
- Specialist Children’s Services.
We welcome your complaints, comments and suggestions as they help us improve our services.
Making a complaint online
- Link to the online form - Make a complaint to the Department of Health & Human Services (online form)
Download the brochure
- Easy read guide to making a complaint (PDF 797.9 KB)
- Guide to making a complaint (doc 86.0 KB)
- Guide to making a complaint (PDF 1.5 MB)
Complaints, Integrity and Privacy Unit (CIPu)
GPO Box 4057
Melbourne VIC 3001
Telephone: 1300 884 706
Fax: 9096 9218