Disability Act 2006 Access to services information sheet 3

for service providers

A person with a disability, or a person on their behalf, can ask a disability service provider for support. For a person with an intellectual disability, this changes the way they can access supports as they no longer have to be ‘registered’ with the Department of Human Services before receiving a service. This will provide greater choice as to which disability service providers can be asked for support.

For more information on accessing disability services, you can download the information sheet below:

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact Us