Getting a bond loan - Arabic

If you want to rent privately, most landlords will ask you to pay a bond (or refundable security deposit) before you move in. At the end of your tenancy, the landlord may be able to claim all or part of your bond as compensation for any damage to the property or for unpaid rent.

If you can't afford to pay the bond yourself, you may be able to borrow the money interest-free from your local Department of Health & Human Services office. This is called a bond loan.

These loans are for bonds only, and cannot be used for rent in advance or moving costs.

The full amount of the bond loan must be paid back at the end of your tenancy. If your landlord withholds some of the bond because of unpaid rent or damages, you must still repay the full amount of the bond loan.

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.