Applying for a movable unit

Movable units are self-contained units that can be set up in a friend's or relative's backyard.

The Department of Health and Human Services provides movable units to clients who require independent accommodation while receiving support from a person residing in the main house.

The property host is the renter or owner of the main house and the applicant is the person who will live in the movable unit.

The property host must complete an Application for a movable unit and provide the required information and documentation.

The Guide to applying for a movable unit outlines the process involved in making an application for a movable unit.


Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.