Non-Mains Water Concession - application form

If you are a concession card holder, and are not connected to mains water, use this form to apply for up to three rebates for water usage per financial year.

You may download the form below:

Contact information

Department of Human Services
GPO Box 4057
Melbourne Vic 3001

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.