Change of application details form

If you have already put in an application for social housing and your details or circumstances have changed, you must tell us as soon as possible. It is very important to tell us if you move to another address. If we are unable to contact you about your application, your name may be removed from the waiting list.

Complete the Change of application details form to make changes to the details in your public housing application, for example household members, address contact details and preferences.

Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.