Applying for a bond loan

Private renters may apply for a bond loan from the Department of Health and Human Services to help cover the cost of a rental bond.

Applicants can apply for a bond loan as a single person, a couple, a family or a shared household.

The Application for a bond loan must be completed, and submitted to the department with supporting documents.



Related site


Request more information about this topic.

For more information:

Contact us.